Where are you located?
- Massachusetts - Outside of the Metro Boston Area.
Tell me more about your Catch Of The Month Box (COTM).
- COTM selection changes every 30 days. It ships between the 10-17th of the month except in Nov & Dec when we ship it between the 6-10th.
- There is a theme, for Example: Sardines focus comprised of various brands, Mackerel focus with various brands, Spicy Focus with various fish and brands, Brand profile with all varieties within a brand, Flight including Pate, appetizers, main meal, Holiday for example Lent and New Year, etc...
- It represents a significant value = usually 20% + due to bundling.
- It is available for one time purchase at $49.99 + Shipping of $9.99, for a total of $59.98 delivered.
- + If you order the subscription you get Free Shipping and a Bonus item every month
- NOTE: If you subscribe to receive a COTM box every 30 days, you will receive a DIFFERENT month's box each month. For example, in March you will receive March's COTM, in April you will April's COTM, and so on and so forth.
Do you charge for shipping?
- Yes & No, depending on the items you buy.
- We charge a flat fee of $9.99 shipping on open stock and some specialty boxes.
- There are many standard assortment boxes that do not have any shipping charges. It is one price delivered.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- $9.99 per order flat fee, when it is charged.
Why do you charge for shipping?
- We keep the price of the products as competitive as possible, similar to what you might find at your local store.
- You are not penalized for ordering more products. For example, if we disguised the shipping fee inside the cost of the product or if we charged based on weight you as a customer would be charged more as you order more.
- The cost for shipping is actually quite a bit higher than our flat fee, but it allows us to be competitive.
Is this a family business?
- Yes, we have been in the canned seafood business for more than 20 years. We have long standing friendships as well as business relationships with many of the suppliers.
Will you be adding new brands and varieties?
- Yes, absolutely.
- In 2019, we launched with 2 brands.
- In 2020, we added a 3rd brand.
- In 2021, we added a few more, some exclusive to TCF
- In 2022, we added many brands, several exclusive to TCF in the USA.
Will you add any products other than Tinned Fish?
- Yes, we have and we will!
- In 2022 we added other shelf-stable items from the Iberian Peninsula, for example: Crackers, Olive Oil, and Salt.
- We also added Hats, Aprons, and Stickers
PROP 65 Statement
- All our products are imported from Europe and fall under the European manufacturing guidelines.
- We sell throughout the entire US as a result we support open labelling and exchange of information. While each company does not specifically test for chemicals listed in Prop65 it is our responsibility to advise you that fish is a wild product and swims freely in the oceans. As a result it is possible that harmful chemicals which are present in the ocean and fall under prop 65 could possibly accumulate in our fish products.
- ⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov