Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- Massachusetts - Outside of the Metro Boston Area
Do you charge for shipping?
How much do you charge for shipping?
- $9.99 per order flat fee - East Coast to Indiana/Ohio and South
- $14.99 per order flat fee - Chicago to West Coast and South
Why do you charge for shipping?
- We keep the price of the products as competitive as possible, similar to what you might find at your local store.
- The cost for shipping is actually quite a bit higher than our flat fee, but it allows us to be competitive.
- You are not penalized for ordering more products. For example, if we disguised the shipping fee inside the cost of the product or if we charged based on weight you as a customer would be charged more as you order more.
Is this a family business?
- Yes. We have been in the canned seafood business for more than 20 years. We have long standing friendships as well as business relationships with many of the suppliers.
Will you be adding new brands and varieties?
- Yes, absolutely.
- In 2019 we launched with 2 brands.
- In 2020, we added a 3rd brand.
- In the first two months of 2021, we've added 4 new brands, for a total of 7 brands.
- By the end of 2021, we anticipate reaching more than 10 tinned seafood brands.
Will you add any products other than Tinned Fish?
- Yes, we expect to add other shelf-stable items from the Iberian Peninsula, for example: crackers, olives, olive oil, and salt.
PROP 65 Statement?
- All our products are imported from Europe and fall under the European manufacturing guidelines.
- We sell through the entire US as a result we support open labelling and exchange of information. While each company does not specifically test for chemicals listed in Prop65 it is our responsibility to advise you that fish is a wild product and swims freely in the oceans. As a result it is possible that harmful chemicals which are present in the ocean and fall under prop 65 could possibly accumulate in our fish products.
- ⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov