Where are you located?
- Massachusetts - Outside of the Metro Boston Area.
Do you charge for shipping?
- Yes & No (It depends).
- We charge shipping on open stock and some boxes.
- There are some standard assortment boxes that do not have shipping.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- $9.99 per order flat fee, when it is charges.
Why do you charge for shipping?
- We keep the price of the products as competitive as possible, similar to what you might find at your local store.
- You are not penalized for ordering more products. For example, if we disguised the shipping fee inside the cost of the product or if we charged based on weight you as a customer would be charged more as you order more.
- The cost for shipping is actually quite a bit higher than our flat fee, but it allows us to be competitive.
Is this a family business?
- Yes. We have been in the canned seafood business for more than 20 years. We have long standing friendships as well as business relationships with many of the suppliers.
Will you be adding new brands and varieties?
- Yes, absolutely.
- In 2019, we launched with 2 brands.
- In 2020, we added a 3rd brand.
- In 2021, we added a few more, some exclusive to TCF
- In 2022, watch out - we have big plans!
Will you add any products other than Tinned Fish?
- Yes, we expect to add other shelf-stable items from the Iberian Peninsula, for example: crackers, olives, olive oil, and salt.
PROP 65 Statement
- All our products are imported from Europe and fall under the European manufacturing guidelines.
- We sell throughout the entire US as a result we support open labelling and exchange of information. While each company does not specifically test for chemicals listed in Prop65 it is our responsibility to advise you that fish is a wild product and swims freely in the oceans. As a result it is possible that harmful chemicals which are present in the ocean and fall under prop 65 could possibly accumulate in our fish products.
- ⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov